August 18, 2009

Sweetest Thing

|

My BH and I like to check out cute people together - a surprisingly fun activity for couples. At the pet store yesterday, there was an especially cute gal working the cash.

"She's really cool looking," said my BH, and I agreed.

"She's sorta funny, and really confident." I nodded.

"I like that's she's a tomboy too, you know? And the tattoos are nice too.... Oh... Wait...."

"What?" I said.

"She's exactly like you!" he said, laughing. "That's why I noticed her. Go figure."


Now THAT is devotion, my friends. Adorable devotion.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Awwwww...he's so sweet! He earned some major brownie points there! :)

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet it actually and literally made my teeth hurt. And, coincidentally I did a post today on judging people on appearances.

coffeewithjulie said...

Clever boy that BH.