September 7, 2009

Lovely Long Weekend

This was a truly lovely long weekend. Allow me to illustrate...

Morty and Jewel took a walk together and didn't attempt to kill each other. Jewel belongs to two of my best friends and let's just say she didn't get the memo about loving thy neighbourly dog.

To be fair to Jewel, Morty has taken to taunting her, just because he can. Sneaky boy!



Mark opened some mighty fine wine, and we all drank it. Is there anything finer than drinking wine with friends in a park?

No.

Picnic! OMG! Would you look at that spread?


Holy shit, that was some great food. See the sushi rice/tofu pockets? I made those! More info for those who want to know. Can't recommend them enough.



Here, Milan's brother attempts to explain "gaming" to me. I lost him when he started talking about runes and trolls... Or troll runes... Or... Beards? I don't remember. I was lost, as I said.
But he's all into it.



You can see Milan's excellent photos in the background. Oh! And there's Milan!



Mmmm. Coffee. Did you know that I didn't drink coffee until Raw Sugar opened?
True.
Random Stella fact, just for you.



There you have it. I couldn't have asked for a better time. Here's hoping you did something lovely this weekend too!

0 comments: