September 17, 2009

First, Second, Third

|

Just some quick items for today.... My BH is finally starting his very long hospital placements and we are both knackered from trying to get him ready. I have a funny feeling I'm going to sleep for the whole train ride to Toronto tomorrow.

First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Karma hurts, hey Rahim? He once performed a rendition of Sexual Healing on a radio show I worked for at CBC. It was awesome. How the mighty fall.

Second of all: The death of a folk icon. This woman influenced me so much, it's hard to believe that she's gone. I'll be playing some of my old records tonight and thinking happy thoughts for Mary Travers, who inspired so many people.

Third, and lastly: If you have time, and I hope you do, check out the trailer for Gentlemen Broncos. I nearly peed myself laughing. Must see.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh that wasn't Rahim, that was somebody else! ;)

Stella said...

Ooooh, so many jokes I could make...

EK said...

OMG. Must-see movie indeed.