March 23, 2009

End of Monday

|

I am wearing my favourite post-work uniform: ragged boyfriend sweater, ratty pink pj pants and t-shirt that says I am a "fantastic father." I'm not looking smoking hot per se, but holy hell am I comfortable.

My BH is asleep face-down on the couch, and Morty has taken this opportunity to curl up on his ass. It's the cutest. It'll be even better when they both start muttering in their sleep.

Today was rough... Lack of sleep, lack of lunch, general annoyances that come with office work. I am so happy to be home.

All I've got left on my slate is feeding Morty his pill, cleaning the kitchen, and going to bed. I'd love to be asleep by 7:30 tonight.

I'll tuck in before the sun.

Happy end of Monday.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jordan put my housecoat on backwards last night and called it a snuggie, so trust me, Monday night was not a fashionable experience at my place either! :)

Stella said...

Bwhaha, AWESOME.