January 21, 2010

Celebration

|

My BH returns tonight! I'm so pumped!

He also just finished his very last university exam EVER. If that's not cause for celebration, I don't know what is. After he's done his placements this semester, we'll be home free... Or at least adjusting to life with two full-time workers.

Yes, there will be some enthusiastic debt repayment, but I'm still thrilled. CONGRATS BH!

It's weird, but just knowing there's a light at the end of the post-secondary tunnel relaxes me. The things that have been stressing me out now seem manageable. Maybe I'll change my mind later, but at the moment I'm feeling pretty happy with life.

I realize that my work schedule next month will make me comparatively grumpy, so I'll just enjoy the high while it's here.

Another reason to celebrate? My new landlords appear to be done installing the floors upstairs, so minus the painting and trim work, the days of the jackhammer are gone.

Fuck it feels nice to say that.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Congrats to BH...

(Those renos seem to take forever.)

Pauline said...

Yay homestretch! Congrats to BH!:)