So, in the past two days my dick of a landlord has turned off our heat, turned it back on, acted surprised when the pipes froze, didn't fix the frozen pipes, removed our old heater, put a new one in, and then *eventually* turned the heat back on to a toasty 13 degrees.

That man is building up some bad karma, let me tell you. Especially considering that it was -30 while this was going on.

The only good thing to come out of this weekend is that we got to bond with our neighbours. They were out of heat for an entire day, so we had them over for dinner during one of those brief moments when the house wasn't frigid.

Anyways. I apologize if things are quiet here... But venting about my landlord is about all I can muster. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of Morty creating a drool sprinkler. When he starts shaking himself like this, we all duck.

2 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Posts like this remind me of my good fortune at living in my own home.

First time here. Love your blog! From one Ottawan to another.

Stella said...

Welcome Mary... and thanks for the comment!