February 14, 2010

Ball Crusher

|

Today was a challenging day for a variety of reasons. Instead of growling about them here, as tempting as that is, I will tell you about my one funny phone call of the day.

BH: (out of breath)

Me: Everything okay?

BH: Yeah, it's just that I was asleep on the couch.... And I was on my back.... And Morty was asleep between my feet...

Me: Yeah?

BH: And then Morty decided to stretch out with all his strength...

Me: Yeah?

BH: And he crushed my nuts.

Me: (trying to breathe through the laughter)

BH: And then...

Me: THERE'S MORE?

BH: While I was recovering, he crawled up my torso...

Me: Yeah?

BH: And sneezed in my face.

Me: (losing my shit)


Ladies and gents, it's been that sort of day.

2 comments:

Zameer Anwar said...

Chemical mixers & blenders are used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic industries, photography and radiology industries. Depending upon the utility, chemical mixers are generally of two kinds, either agitator or impeller type mixers. Managing chemicals is a very delicate process especially if the chemicals are hazardous or toxic. Chemicals can cause great injury to people and the environment if they are not handled correctly.
Chemica Mixers

Pauline said...

But I thought that was how bulldogs showed their love. No? ;)