August 7, 2008

Agenda

Some things on the agenda over the next few days.

1. Get my cough checked out. I've had it for a month, and my BH is starting give me the Worried Medical Expert look.

2. Thank my landlord for the new toilet that was installed today! Did you know our toilet has been broken since the day after we moved in? I probably didn't mention it because broken toilets are gross.

3. Paint stuff. Namely the kitchen walls and my rusty antique milk can. Hello, tetanus.

4. Go to the Nordique spa and sit in the steam room until I am a shriveled prune. Then drink alcoholic beverages! What could possibly go wrong?

5. Cut all my hair off. Oh wait, I did that last night. It was awesome.

6. FINISH UNPACKING. I know I'm being a bit hard on myself, seeing as how I work all day and therefore have very little time to tackle the mess of boxes... But still. I would like it to be over already. A place for everything and everything in its place, right?

7. Buy a full length mirror. Not only do I get dressed in the dark, I also get dressed without the help of a mirror. Considering that I'm not very good at wearing appropriate office attaire as it is, the results have been disastrous.

Otherwise, I'm a bit in denial about the fact that it's already August 7th. Funny, but I've been out of school for three (three?) years now and I still get the back-to-school jitters as September approaches. I wonder if that will ever go away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, back to school jitters/excitement never goes away. I've been out for almost 20 years and still get all giddy at the beginning of September.

Heather said...

I might be going up to the Nordik on Saturday. Call if you want to catch a lift!

xox H