November 13, 2008

Peaches

Milan came over for tea and Morty charmed him. By charmed I mean humped his leg vigorously. Four separate times.


Milan was very understanding. I mean, who could stay mad at this cute mug?



It's fun when Milan visits because he says long words with a straight face. He asked me if I could recommend any interesting music so I gave him Fuck The Pain Away by Peaches. With a straight face.

I think I'm coming down with a cold, so I'll be happy when Friday is done and I can crawl into bed with my Martha magazine and an alcoholic beverage. Isn't brandy a cure-all drink?

Night folks.

3 comments:

Milan said...

Here is a sneak peak at tomorrow's photo of the day.

Anonymous said...

Peaches is frigging awesome. Brandy and peaches is also a great remedy for everything.

Try and keep a straight face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGTNS13SDU

Milan said...

Here is a shot of Morty back in June.

It will be interesting to contrast both of these with one when he is fully grown.