December 23, 2009

Merry Everything and a Happy New Post

|


Oh, my darlings. I've told you about the work madness, I've told you about the grant application madness, and I've told you about the insanity of apartment renovations.

But... You would laugh if I told you what other stupidity I've gotten myself into. I mean, it's too early to chat about it now, but I assure you: I'm in over my head. Hopefully not in a bad way, but I guess we'll see what sort of shit I manage to step in. Watch out shit! Here I come!

Speaking of heads... Does Morty not have the largest noggin in the world? That's him and me chilling on the couch. I guess I was having more fun than he was. He looks annoyed that I interrupted his nap for snuggles.

If I drop off the radar for a few days, I'm sure you'll understand. A very Merry Christmas to you all.

In the meantime, Milan arrived in Vancouver! And he made an awesome video about the wild and crazy things he did during his travels. You should check it out. I like the part when he walks away from his house and then walks back. No, seriously! That's my very favourite part! Have fun Milan! Hope nobody has sexy parties at your place while you're gone....

0 comments: