I realize I've missed a million days of posting my vacation fun, but as it turns out, this week was a bit of a vacation from blogging too. It's been a really great rest, and now I'm grappling with the thought of it being over. Sigh.

Some things I did:

1. YOGA! I pulled my stomach muscles so badly that it hurts to laugh, but I didn 't hate it. One step at a time.

2. SWIMMING! My BH and I had a hot date at the local pool, and I happily swam ten laps. I think I'll go back. Public pools aren't as scary as I remember them being when I was a kid.

3. REHEARSAL! I've had practice with Brian almost every day this week, and may I say, we actually sound like we know what we're doing. Harmonies in sync and everything.

4. BONES! No, really, Bones the television show. We rented the third season on a whim and are now completely hooked. I liked the show fairly passively before, but I'm ready to catch up on a few years of back episodes now. It's too fun.

This evening is all about queer dancing at Certain Sort. I'll be working the door during the drunk shift (after midnight). Come on over and say hi!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh dear...Bones got me too. I only started tuning in...maybe last season? Casually at first, but now I'm hooked too. It's well written...sigh.

I'm not ashamed I love television.

Amanda Earl said...

Andrea, i have tried yoga a few times and haven't been able to get into it. find it intimidating to be around so many flexible echtomorphs. i too have a mat. should you ever want an inflexibile yoga buddy, i would be most interested in trying again.
e-mail is amanda at amandaearl dot com ...