Remember that time I fell off the face of the earth and forgot to update my blog? Dang.


Apologies for things being a bit sparse here. Things be crazy.


I'm approaching what is likely the last block of time I've got to work on the album. I love deadlines, but man, I sure hope I get everything done!

Some other exciting things:

- I'm getting ready to start brainstorming the CD package with my graphic designer. She is scary good, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with.

- We've hired a trumpet player! I kept hearing the potential for muted trumpet when we listened back to certain songs, and luckily my producer knew of someone perfect.

- Looks like we're getting some fiddle too! Yeah!

- I'm waiting for manufacturing quotes, and I'm nervous about how much it's going to cost me.

*************************
On the job front, they've agreed to let me take the job, but first they need to find a replacement. You can see where this is going: they can't seem to find a replacement.

(groan)

I will call on my inner Transformer if they try and back out of it. I guess we'll just wait and see.


0 comments: