March 30, 2011

Redux

|

Oh my! Here I go again with my sporadic posting. I swear I'll get back on the wagon soon.


Here is why I'm neglecting my bloggerly duties this time around:

My taxes nearly killed me this year, and I've just accepted that they will not be done on time. I don't think I've ever finished them late, but fuck it, I'd rather pay a fee than lose my brain over this.

I start my new job on Monday. I got a briefing from my new boss today.... Just a quick recap of my duties. Folks? The experience will be great, I have no doubt, but the workload might just finish me off. I will be dead to the world. (Attached to this stress: I still need to move my office and train my replacement)

I have to mix four songs before the album can move onto the next stage. But I have no time. And my producer has no time. So there they sit, waiting for some love. Poor unfinished songs.

I've become addicted to Harry Potter fan fiction. Whatever, don't judge. Something's got to take my mind off my panic-inducing To Do list.

I'm playing a gig this Saturday and although I'm pumped, there's a whole lot of stuff I need to do to prepare. No time! GAAAAH!

My backyard has become a mud pit, and as such, my house has become indescribably messy. I really need to get some grass out there. If I see another muddy paw print on my clean duvet cover, I'm going to cry.

I think there's more, but frankly, I think I've bored you enough. More soon when I've got something fun to talk about!

1 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow! Busier than ever! Try to breathe and take it one step at a time!

Good luck at your show! I won't be able to make it this time, but I hope it goes well! :)