March 24, 2011

Feverish Tossing and Turning

|

Booooo, I have been felled by a nasty cold.


I stayed home from work today, but I've got three meetings tomorrow that I can't miss, so it appears that I'll be going in no matter how I feel.

Have I mentioned that I only have one more week at my current job, and then I'm off to do my six-month contract? I can't believe how quickly it happened, even with all that nonsense to find a replacement. Anyway, I'm excited, but I have no idea what to expect. I've been in my current job for four years now, and it's a little daunting to move into something completely different, away from my coworkers. I mean, totally, completely different. Thank goodness I like a challenge.

The album stuff is coming along nicely, and I actually have a gig coming up if any of you Ottawa folks want to see me play.... I'll be at Irene's on April 2nd. It will be a grand time.

Off for a night of feverish tossing and turning! Huzzah!

1 comments:

Finola said...

Best of luck on your assignment, and I'm sure it will be great! And if it isn't, well it's only 6 months. You can't lose :)