October 24, 2010

Job Job Job

Sorry team... I sorta dropped off there, hey?


But there's good news. Lots of great things have happened since we last spoke.

My BH got a job. A real, using-his-fancy-degree job. Do you know what this means?? It means the income we've been sharing for the past many years will be less strained.

Exciting.

I also played at Raw Sugar to a sold out crowd with my dear friend Shawna. There were new songs, good connections and happy people.

What else?

Oh, I forget the rest. I'm at home drinking wine and roasting pumpkin. All I want to focus on is dinner and that lovely bottle of booze on the counter.

Hope you are all well! More sober blogging to come!

1 comments:

Pauline said...

Yay! Congrats to BH! And great show the other night! (I took some pics if you want to see. I hope you like them!:))