October 9, 2008

Headache... Meme

|

J tagged me in a meme and I am happy to oblige!

7 things about me (that you may or may not want to know):

1. I hate having a broken or snagged nail. It has nothing to do with the way it looks... It's the way it feels. Even thinking about it makes me shudder... Yuck. Now I've got goosebumps.

2. I am not squeamish around bugs - my first response to a creepy crawly is usually "cooooool!" (this all disappears if I know they bite, so xnay to wasps and hornets)

3. Although I love to travel, I am a total homebody and start to get homesick after two weeks away. Case in point: every trip I've been on.

4. I can sing in Hebrew and I can even do Israeli folk dancing, although I will only demo this whilst drunk.

5. I met Jerry Garcia shortly before he died.

6. One day, I would really like to go here.

7. I currently have a gigantic pounding headache and I want nothing more than to crawl into bed. Oops... I'm not sure that fits into this meme.

I am now supposed to tag seven more people, but this headache has taken hold of my brain and is smooshing it around in my skull. Ever had that kind of headache? Yeah. It makes me want to kill things.

So!

If you have seven things to share, please feel free to scoop up this meme and do naughty things to it. You have my go-ahead.

If you need me, I'll be napping.

0 comments: