October 19, 2008

Delightful

|


This weekend has been delightful. The weather? Amazing. The food? Awesome. The Morty? Cute!

Except when he woke up this morning and proceeded to crap what seemed to be an entire stick along the length of my hallway. That was not so great. Stumbling outside in frosty weather wearing pajamas with a puppy in mid-poo is embarrassing, but it's especially bad when your neighbour is standing right outside when it happens. The moral of the story? Don't let your dog consume a giant stick, even if he seems to love it at the time. Because the end result is wood chips out the bum.

I'm actually starting to dread my beloved OCFF conference this coming weekend. I haven't had a chance to plan it out like I hoped. Work plus work equals CRAZY TIMES and it's been very far from my brain. Hopefully I can get my shit together so that I can actually enjoy the folky goodness.

In the meantime, I'm off to make pumpkin and squash quesadillas and inspect my hallway for stray wood chips.

Happy beautiful fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God. I know the feeling about the dogs eating stuff. My dog is very partial to the girls underwear. At first she used to only eat the crotch out, now she eats the entire thing and usually waits until we go to the dog part to pass them. not a nice site!

Anonymous said...

Hey, let me know if I can help you with the planning OCFF stuff OK?

Shawna