June 17, 2008

A Wee Change

|

Wow, nothing says "Welcome to my new blog" like a big red couch. Good thing I like it. I'll probably mess with it as time goes on, so don't be shocked if the layout changes as soon as your eyes finally adjust to the furniture.

It's still me, in case you're wondering. I'm still going to be writing the same tantalizing and sexy stories sort of stuff I've always written. I just wanted to try something different, and I also wanted to lift my name off the site. But I'll still be chatting about music, complaining about my cheap rental drum kit, and cutting up my fingers on new banjo strings.

And little Morty? Do you really think I'm going to shut up about him? Not a chance. Certainly not until my Better Half and I are done mopping up his pee off the kitchen floor. So, basically, never.

Please feel free to change your links to the new site... I'd still love to have all you regulars checking in to see what sort of crap I've gotten myself into.

Love (ahem) Stella

8 comments:

Laura said...

STELLLLLLLLLA! STELLLLLLA!!!!

Thanks for inviting me to your new home!

Grab a nice glass of wine or a cold beer and we will toast your new site!

KUDOS - love the new look!

Milan said...

Is the old site officially discontinued, or will you still be posting there from time to time?

Ming Wu Photography said...

Like the new site

Stella said...

Laura: Welcome! I'm always up for a cold beer....

Milan: Nope... I won't be posting at the old site anymore.

Ming Wu: Glad you like it.

Tiana said...

It's so pretty over here!

Steve said...

Slickness! And that's a strangely comfortable looking sofa. You'd slide off it, to be sure, but not mind, cause it'd be so comfortable up to that point...

aandjblog said...

Ooooo! I like.

You don't have to email me back. I found it :*)

zoom said...

I like it! It's stylish and cozy and clean. Where's Morty?