August 20, 2008

Work It

|

Well, what do I know? Apparently my Mystery Sickness is still most likely caused by allergies. The antihistamines aren't working though, so explain THAT, health professionals. I guess the next step is to get the carpet steam cleaned and get an industrial de-humidifier for the basement to reduce any mould/kitty allergies that could be irritating things. Yay, more purchases!

Ugh.

I did a photo shoot for Ottawa Magazine yesterday. It was surprisingly fun, seeing as how I'm not super comfortable in front of the camera. The assistant photographer was very sweet, and contrary to how I was feeling, she said I must watch America's Next Top Model because I knew how the "work the camera." (I don't watch ANTM, partly because I don't have cable or a functional TV, but I took it as a compliment. That's a compliment, right? She seemed sincere enough...) Anyways, I'm excited to see how the pictures turned out, because I think they will be very campy and cheesy. I'm down with that.*

I think this summer has been stressful for my BH. I'm hoping our upcoming trip to see Wicked will be a good way to start the school year. Man, it's going to be great when he's all done and we can have money again. Luckily, he's going into a field that has five million job options. Woot! Job options are sexy!

We're heading into our last wedding weekend. This one promises to be especially fun: it's being held in a huge field, there's an open bar, and the food is BBQ on giant grills. Perfect. I can't believe it's the end of summer already. Am I allowed to say that?

PS: Milan has demonstrated that the comment option is there, it's just invisible. So if you feel like you would like to comment, slide your cursor around where the comments *should* be and you will find it. New template coming soon.


*I'm just starting to wonder if they will photoshop out all the scratches and bruises I had on my arms from Morty's loving embraces.

1 comments:

Milan said...

The comment option is only invisible on the main page.

On pages for individual posts, it renders as text.