Oh hai.

I'm just sitting here with my two gassy bulldogs, waiting for my asshole landlord to come by.

You know what's funny about that? I'm a landlord too, now. And I know what not to do because of this guy. I'm not going to thank him for it, but there you have it.



I go back to work tomorrow, which is both good and bad. It's good because it will give me a break from the renos so I can organize my lists and receipts. The rest will be nice.

It also means I'll miss the majority of the garage demolition, which is a bit depressing. How many times am I going to be able to watch a team of shirtless, sweaty men tear down a building in my backyard? I mean, really.



Morty can't wait to have a yard. I can see it in his eyes. Actually, it will happen really quickly.... The garage should be down in about a day and a half.


In other news, my BH graduates today. I am so, so, so proud of him. It's not easy to go back to school when all your classmates are younger than you, and when you are pretty much the only guy.


Wait, that doesn't sound so bad, come to think of it....


But seriously, he is just the greatest. I'm beaming.


Hope you are all enjoying this sunny Monday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you for getting him to that degree!

skylark said...

Mazel Tov to you and BH on the graduation, the new house and the double gas furnace.

Meanie said...

your gassy dogs will miss you when you go back to work!
what did your BH study? Congrats!

aandjblog said...

Congrats for your BH!

Garage demolition sounds exciting!

Nat said...

You should have told me, I could have gone to ... ummm.... supervise. Yes... that's it.

I love your dogs.

Lastly, congrats to your guy on graduation... he sounds way cool. (Well, he would have to be right?)

Stella said...

XUP: Muchas gracias!

Skylark: Gotta love that gas furnace...

Meanie: He's now the sexiest nurse in town.

J: Thanks! I'm pumped!

Nat: You would have been great at, um, supervising. I'm sure we'll have something else to demolish down the road.

Pauline said...

My man just graduated too! Hooray for BH and Hubby and yay for us for supporting them throughout their education! :D