December 13, 2010

Merry Everything

|

Right when I was getting bummed about not having a Christmas tree, my BH surprised me by buying one and getting it all set up as a surprise.

AWESOME.


You can see our new couch there in the corner, along with my rather large collection of CDs. What can I say? I love CDs the way some audiophiles love their vinyl.



Today was my first day of vacation, and it was everything I hoped it would be. There was some cleaning, but the rest of the day was filled with Sufjan Stevens' Christmas album(s), cooking, and napping.


Merry everything. I love this time of year.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just want to say that you are genius for taking this week off. I am wildly jealous as I slog out to Orleans in the snow.

Haley By Hand said...

That is super sweet. I think you need to do a cover of Whatta Man by Salt n' Peppa feat. En Vogue at your next show :)

Pauline said...

I wish that I took the last three weeks off!

Happy Holidays!!

Stella said...

Thanks ladies!