January 17, 2011

De-Lurking, And New Hair

|

Dang! I missed de-lurking day! I seem to miss it every year.... It's like the Polkaroo.

Let's pretend it's actually today, shall we? Lurkers! Regulars! Pop out and say hello. :)

Some more musical things have happened. My old producer came to visit. We plied him with coffee, cinnamon buns and bulldogs. It was the perfect way to start discussing recording.

Dudes, I think I might find myself in the studio in under a month. I'll do some prep recording at home, we'll hash out our ideas in advance, and I'll be studio bound. I can't believe it's really happening. I don't have enough money to do a whole recording yet, but I'll just do what I can and figure it out as I go. Total opposite of how I did things last time. Remember, you can still donate here if you want to help support the new album!

I also did a photo shoot yesterday to get some new pictures for the album / web site. It was insanely cold and we shot everything in a dog park, so basically an open field. I couldn't feel my toes when we were done, but I'm feeling really optimistic about the pictures. I'll get to see them in about a week.

Oh, also? I got new hair. Or rather, I told my stylist to "have fun and shave something." Luckily she chose my head.



I don't know what it is, but I like it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Delurking here, I read every post and never comment. So, hi!
Connie

girl with flask said...

Hi! I read fairly regularly, have commented maybe once before. I missed delurking day too...

Anonymous said...

I think it's a unicorn!

Stella said...

Connie: Thanks for saying hi!

Jen: Love your blog... Hello!

SRH: Oooooh, coool.

Greedie said...

I check in pretty much daily :)

-meanie

Pauline said...

"Dudes, I think I might find myself in the studio in under a month. I'll do some prep recording at home, we'll hash out our ideas in advance, and I'll be studio bound"

That's great! I'm still hoping to get a copy of your old album but I'm looking forward to the new one as well! :)

Lynn said...

I'm still around and still reading. Love the new hair, it is FAB. Your stylist rocks!

Finola said...

I am still around! Hi! *waves*